Thursday, January 24, 2008

Trade Me

Continue to scroll down for more pictures >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Hi All,

Thanks for visiting from http://gimmeyourstuff.blogspot.com/


I am 31, female and from The USA. I am really excited about trading fun things with people from all over.

I am a very enthusiastic, sincere and honest person and I hope that you will be the same.

I love to shop and am always on the look out for cool stuff, so if you are looking for something particular from the U.S, I can probably get it.

I really enjoy going to new places and trying new things that are interesting or yummy to eat.
I love to cook and bake. My recipe files are bulging with recipes.
I am a big time candy lover. Any time I go some place new I usually head straight to the candy shelf first.

I look forward to doing some trading so lets have some fun.
................................................................................................................................................................

What I can offer.....

Basicly what ever you want.
If you can tell me what you want or give me ideas of what you would like from the U.S.
I will do my best to find it .


To the left are just some ideas of the kinds of American candy I can get
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you into more gormet candies and chocolate I can get that too.

I can also get some mexican candy and food as well.

If you like other kinds of things, I live near LOTS of shopping malls and can get just about anything. Books, magazines, stickers, jewelry, kawii stuff, Or what ever you would like.
................................................................................................................................................................

Things I would like.....

. Food or Candy. Your favorite yummy, unique, traditional or interesting candy or food from your country. (If it requires that I read in your language to make it, directions in English would be great ) ;-)

. If you are American maybe different candy or food that is made in your state or that is unique or not available everywhere would be nice.

. I collect Christmas Decorations Made in different countries in Europe (Not American)

. If you are from Europe, I would love to receive house decorating magazines or Decorating books (with pictures) I prefer traditional or old styles of decorating.

. Really pretty & cute or traditional children's room decorating items.

. Pretty bracelets or earings. I like dainty and delicate things.

. Something unique or hand made or crafted from your country would be cool.

. I would love some of your prettiest candies, beautiful or colorful unique candy.
. Little girls necklaces and bracelets, as long as you can get two of the same for *twins*

. Scandinavia...If you happen to be from Scandinavia, there are LOTS of things I would love to receive from Scandinavia... We can talk more about it ;-)
................................................................................................................................................................

Dislikes.....

. If you are American, English, or Canadian, please don't send Chocolate (Its easy to get here)

. Coffee or Mocha anything.

. Anything with Caffeine, Liquor or Alcohol

. Tea

. Please don't send any beauty products.

. Knick-Knacs or Touristy Stuff.
I like the same kinds of things you would want in your home ;-)

. Clothes


................................................................................................................................................................


Trade partner.....

It would be great if we could have an open e-mail relationship.
I would like to be very familiar with what it is you are looking for or would most like to receive. If you even have pictures or extra details that would be very appreciated.
I would like you to be happy so please give me all the information you can about what you would like and I will try my best!


* Thanks for reading this long list. I look forward to getting to know you a bit and having some fun.


Keep scrolling down for view of more candy >

Please contact by clicking( Comments ) below

Gimme Your Stuff


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I am from Great Britian and I would really like to do a swap with you.
Please email me if you are so inclined. Diana.